New parent information evenings
Down Syndrome Victoria holds three or four information evenings a year to welcome new families.
The session includes:
- an introduction to Down Syndrome Victoria and its services
- a look at the potential of people with Down syndrome
- things to consider in the early days
- a chance to browse some resources
- the opportunity to meet and get to know some other families, and
- time to share ideas and experiences.
If you would like more information or have questions about these sessions please call or email or refer to our events page for upcoming dates.
These sessions run with a minimum of 6 and maximum of 12 people, please email RSVP or phone: 1300 658 873 if you would like to attend the next session.